Operations From Wellhead to Market
Bayou Midstream provides full-service midstream options to producers.
Bayou’s current operations consist of the following:
- Bayou owns and operates a crude gathering and transportation network in Richland County, MT and McKenzie County, ND
- The Company is laser focused on being ahead of the producer’s schedule
- Bayou has a strong track record of safety and reliability
- Bayou is actively looking to expand its gathering footprint to serve producers with crude, natural gas or water transportation
- Bayou owns and operates the Alexander Connector Pipeline connecting both the Alexander markets and the East Fairview terminal to Dakota Access Pipeline
- Alexander Connector has a capacity of up to 160,000 barrels per day with bi-directional service
- Alexander Terminal: multiple third-party gathering connections as well as direct truck delivery
- East Fairview Terminal: Bayou’s Fairview Connector Pipeline as well as direct truck delivery
- Bayou constructed, owns and operates the Fairview Connector Pipeline; connecting Bayou’s gathering system in Richland County, MT to the East Fairview terminal
- Alexander Connector F.E.R.C. Rates and Tariffs
- F.E.R.C. No. 2.0.0.
- F.E.R.C. No. 1.0.0.
- Bayou owns and operates an extensive crude storage footprint with 660,000 bbls storage capacity between two terminals
- The East Fairview Oil Terminal includes 500,000 barrels of crude storage capacity with 12 truck LACTs and 20 rail car loading bays
- The Alexander Oil Terminal includes 160,000 barrels of crude storage capacity with 6 truck LACTs and inbound connections from Caliber, Grayson Mill and Hiland
- Crude storage is available for lease for dedicated tanks or commingled storage
- Bayou owns and operates a high-speed frac sand transloading terminal with 9 silos and 22,500 tons of storage
- The East Fairview Sand terminal receives and unloads sand unit trains into the silos saving operators time and money of rail car inactivity
- Multiple grades of sand storage available
- Railcar storage available at the East Fairview terminal and rail yard